Anyone (still) looking for 205-55-14 Kumhos...

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Anyone (still) looking for 205-55-14 Kumhos...
From: ejbaylis@pacbell.net
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 20:40:03 -0700
After seeing Dan Williamson's post about 205-55-14 Kumho's being
available at America's Tires in Livermore (which indeed they are) I called
the Tire Rack just to check, and darned if they don't have 'em in stock now
too.  Now that my order is in, I'm happy to share this info with fans of the
Tire Rack and others who prefer the critters heat cycled on delivery.  And
the Tire Rack didn't want any of my 4 sisters -- non-autoxers all :-)

EJ Bayliss
AS MR2T