Re: radar detector recommendations - possible evidence for dismissal

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: radar detector recommendations - possible evidence for dismissal
From: "Mike Allendorfer" <mwa96imp@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 19:18:50 -0800
Right-On Robert!
Those of us Olde enough to have grandchildren remember when Nevada was R&P.
On old US40 across Nevada you could burn up the 2-lane at 120 and not get
stopped (might of had something to do w/ the fact there were VERY few cops
out there).  Of course, towns established their City Limits about 10 miles
from the first signs of civilization so all of a sudden out there all by
your ownsome was a speed limit sign for 40 mph with no change in the
character of the road....  except for that billboard advertising some
business establishment down the road.  Can you guess where the cops could be
found?
Mike Allendorfer