Re: Number Sizes

To: "Rob Weinstock" <weinstro@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Number Sizes
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 20:42:14 -0800
Rob,

You know, those answers apply to Divisional and Nationalevents only.

For Regional events like Sunday, you can use tape in a contrasting color, or
marker on 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of paper and taped to the car or windows.

We sometimes have numbers on site, but lately we have been out.  Best to
make your own before coming.  Just use a number bigger than 200 and use your
imagination to make a unique number.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!