Re: Sunday's AAS AX

To: Debbie Cunningham <bartsmom@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Sunday's AAS AX
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 21:57:31 -0800
Tech for ESP is anytime after the first run group and before the run ESP
run group. Come early because it is the first AAS event and I will be
very busy all day long with tech. Allow plenty of time to get tech'd
before your run group.

Also, I am looking for qualified volunteers to help me with tech this
Saturday. The pay, benefits, and conditions suck but its fun.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@ix.netcom.com