Re: American Muscle Team Challenge

To: craig_boyle@yahoo.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: American Muscle Team Challenge
From: Nandaholz@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 09:59:53 EST
In a message dated 03/06/2000 11:14:00 PM Pacific Standard Time,
craig_boyle@yahoo.com writes:

<< So what is the American Muscle Team Challenge? is it
 going to happen? Do I get to enter my Miata? - which,
 is neither American nor muscular :-) >>

I want to do some of this do, and little red meat and rice ;)  lets mix it
up. Its always fun to show them that they have 6+ litres to many

~Nanda Holz and UFO
Blackn'tan 92' Special Edition 125k smiles
Walnut Creek, CA
CSP-r #836
Team Lick Your Miata, M Road, C2 Automotive, Dealer Alt, Roebuck, Serious
Auto, Racing Beat, Brainstorm, HardDog, RedLine Synthetics,
YaLearnMoreOnStreetTires (Toyo T1S)
Clubs - MCA, BAMA, VROOM
...work like you don't need the $...dance like nobody is watchin...and make
luv like there is no tomorrow...oh yeah, and drive like your arse is on fire
;)
"If you can't drive 90hp fast, 900 ain't gonna help either."  Bob Hall