Re: So what was the correct line??

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: So what was the correct line??
From: Derek Butts <pnc1@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 07:30:01 -0800
Katie,

The line I chose was the inside because that was where all the braking traction
was (drier than the outside).  The off-camber bump actually helped the car to
rotate and the torque of the MR2 helped me get back up to speed.  I kept it
tight on the cones and was still able to carry decent speed through the sweeper.

As far as secrets go I know two other local MR2 drivers who know a few!!  : )
 - Derek