RE: Round 2 - Finished before dark?

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Round 2 - Finished before dark?
From: "Kevin Stevens" <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 01:08:12 -0800
Amazingly, we were finished with daylight to spare.  Congratulations to Jim and
Navid!!There were even two brief fun run sessions, which didn't slow matters
down much because *everyone* pitched in to clean and load up!

The fun run discussion went something like this:

Me:     Any chance for fun runs, Jim?
Jim:    (frowning)  I really don't think--
Me:     I'm sorry, Jim, I phrased that badly.  What I meant to ask is whether
you
        would prefer to take YOUR fun run in my Corvette or Don Campbell's
Viper?
Jim:    Ok, I want one grid over here, one over there, and everyone give me
their
        driver's licenses.  Move, people, move!!

KeS

(I missed the Hesperian exit and the festivities, alas...)