Revised So.Pac Divisional-"Checks Payable"

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Revised So.Pac Divisional-"Checks Payable"
From: gmankeny:"First gmankeny:Last" <gmankeny@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 07:37:59 -0800
Cal Club Region is proud to Announce
Our Participation in the Southern Pacific
Divisional Series!!!!!!!!
Round Two will be Held at Hollywood Park
May 27 & 28, 2000
This won’t be a local Championship

Pre-Registration ONLY-by 5-20-00
Tech Friday May 26 from 5 pm to 9 pm
All S.C.C.A. classes-Plus our own Street Mod Class

We will be giving out door prizes-Hopefully
To include-Money, Tires, Oil
Divisional tee-shirt’s will be available-Cheap!
4 Runs on a Big, Challenging Solo 2 Course
( the first will be a “Practice Run” )
A FUN filled week-end for everyone!
You can even go to Dizzyland on Monday!

We’re looking for all the No Pac Hotshoes
To come down for our Southern Hospitality
“er- crash our Party”

Entry fee= $55.00 ea.
Or- $100.00 for every TWO sent in together!!!!!
Jr. Karts=$15.00 ea.

Use a generic S.C.C.A. entry form and mail or fax to:
Guy Ankeny-4790 Del Rio St. Simi Valley, Ca. 93063
Tele: 805-527-1137 Fax: 805-582-9140

Checks payable to "Cal Club"