3COM ROUND 3 HELPER NEEDED PLEASE. 3/25/00

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 3COM ROUND 3 HELPER NEEDED PLEASE. 3/25/00
From: "S. Soekamto" <s_soekamto@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 18:13:09 PST
Dear Racing Enthusiast ,

I'm chairing this weekend's event with the help of  Chok Balmaceda
(Co-Chair), and Ben Martinez (Co-Chair & Course Designer).  We will need
your help to setup the morning event at 3 Com, this Saturday (3/25/00),
7:00am. We would like to solicit help from 10 people and this would be your
work assignment for the day. Fortunately, no experience is necessary !!

Expect to have some fluffy and sweet stuff ready at the motor home to add to
your cholesterol diet.

Please help by replying directly to my e-mail address mailto:
soekamto@ix.netcom.com

Appreciate your support!

Best regards,
Soebiantoro Soekamto