Re: STS Class Supported in SFR

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: STS Class Supported in SFR
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 16:40:05 -0800
Hi, Mark,

Confusing, isn't it?  Here's the way it should be:

 ST              - Street Touring, R tires
 STS            - Street Touring S, street tires

 ST - R       - Street Touring (Rookie) (PAX - .810)  (everybody wears
street tires)

 ST - X       - Street Touring, R tires  (PAX) (PAX - .810)
 STS - X     - Street Touring, street tires  (PAX) (PAX - .783)

( ST - ST      - Street Touring Street Tire (PAX - .810) )???

Should a Street Touring car run Street Tire?  They already have their own
Street Tire class.
I'd say NO.  Then there are only five types of car markings.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!