Re: Round 3 results and points are posted

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Round 3 results and points are posted
From: "Jesse Wills" <jesse@wordex.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 10:16:48 -0800
So, hypothetically, what do you do if the results show a cone that you (or
your competitors) had no idea you hit?  I thought I was driving too slow to
hit any cones. : )

OK, so forget the hypothetical part, can anyone in the trailer for the fifth
run group (Kit?) remember a cone called on me?  I know it's not a big deal,
but I would like to make sure that this was not a cone called in for another
car by mistake.  Trying to keep up with Pete "PAX" Mottaz, I need all the
points I can get. : )

Jesse