Re: Round 3 results and points are posted

To: jesse@wordex.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Round 3 results and points are posted
From: "Kevin Stevens" <kevin_stevens@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 11:39:29 PST
>From: "Jesse Wills" <jesse@wordex.com>
>To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: Round 3 results and points are posted
>Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 10:16:48 -0800
>
>So, hypothetically, what do you do if the results show a cone that
>you (or your competitors) had no idea you hit?  I thought I was
>driving too slow to hit any cones. : )

Personally, I whine and snivel a lot.  This happened to me on round 2.
Realistically, there's not much that can be done after the fact.  Fixing it
requires careful attention from course workers, and someone to be assigned
for posting detail in the run group.  I think that with our nifty timing
displays, there's no excuse for having someone available to hand out timing
slips but not to post times.

KeS