Re: How do I volunteer?

To: Nandaholz@aol.com, Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How do I volunteer?
From: Scot Zediker <mx5_1991@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 06:31:05 -0800 (PST)

--- Nandaholz@aol.com wrote:
>  In my mind, there are more offsets, less full
> throttle than last weekend,
> and a somewht different visual flavor, less of a
> miniature road course than
> we normally run. >>
>
> Hmmm, dunno if I would like it....then again I never
> met an autox course I
> didn't have fun on.

Look at it this way:  It's an opportunity to learn.
Besides, who doesn't like a good challenge (which I
feel has been lacking at our first three events)?

> ~Nanda Holz and UFO
> Blackn'tan 92' Mazda MX-5 1.6L Special Edition 128k
> smiles
> Walnut Creek, CA
> CSP-r #4
> Team Lick Your Miata, M Road, C2 Automotive, Dealer
> Alt, Roebuck, Serious
> Auto, Racing Beat, Koni, Brainstorm, HardDog,
> RedLine Synthetics,
> YaLearnMoreOnStreetTires (Toyo T1S), VooDoo,
> Evolution Performance Driving
> School
> Clubs - MCA, BAMA, VROOM, NASA, SCCA
> ...work like you don't need the $...dance like
> nobody is watchin...and make
> luv like there is no tomorrow...oh yeah, and drive
> like your arse is on fire
> ;)
>
> "If you can't drive 90hp fast, 900 ain't gonna help
> either."  Bob Hall

You do realize your sig is longer than most of your
messages, don't you? ;)

=====
Scot Zediker
mx5_1991@yahoo.com
San Jose, CA

"If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving."