Re: How do I volunteer?

To: khearn@Legato.COM
Subject: Re: How do I volunteer?
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 14:34:11 EST
Keith Hearn writes:

> OK, I've been having fun doing this long enough that it's time for
>   me to step up and do some work. Who do I contact to volunteer to
>   co-chair an autocross?

contact Fred VanWagenen.  He's in charge of event chairs for SFR-SCCA Solo 2.
I was just about to write him and ask if May 20 already has Chairs.  I'd like
to try to do a "National Caliber Course" at Candlestick, but I don't make a
good co-chair, as I get dragged away from co-chair duties all day to do other
things...

I don't have Fred's address here at work, but I'm betting someone will provide
it shortly

Charlie Davis