RE: report from Europe

To: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@Roche.COM>,
Subject: RE: report from Europe
From: Patrick Jones <axng4me@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 11:24:49 -0700 (PDT)
>       It really makes you think about how relative power is.  I mean, do
> we really need big, 400hp cars when you can have so much fun in
> something
> small and slow?  Ok, maybe we do...

Blasphemy!  As a Viper owner, I must say of course we do!  HA!

I've seen the Smart aslo and it is quite the deal.  There was even a
redesign done on the car and the price was dropped almost 30% because
the Swatch people wanted a car (like watches) for everyone.  I beleive
it is now the equivalent of around $8000+ US dollars.

patrick

http://invites.yahoo.com/