WORKERS, WORKERS, WORKERS!!!!

To: "ba-autox@autox.team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: WORKERS, WORKERS, WORKERS!!!!
From: "Benjamin R. Martinez" <brmcapri@usa.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 13:34:02 -0700
Hi All - It's that time again to dust off the cobb webs and get ready
for another SFR Autocross!  This Sunday, August 13th we will be at
Golden Gate Fields.  EJ Bayliss is your chair, I am your co-chair.

As always, we need workers to come and help set up.  Remember this
counts as your work assignment for the day.  Please e-mail me directly
so I can put your name down on the list.  I will let you know later this
week when we will start.

CHARLIE DAVIS or JOHN KELLY - Please confirm that we have a 10AM start.
I plan on being there with the motorhome at 8AM to set up and run the
first car at 10.  If this is wrong, please e-mail me directly and let me
know.  ALSO, do we have a sweeper coming to sweep out the lot?  if so,
when will it be there and do we need to be present when it sweeps?

Thanks and see you Sunday!
BEN

PS - We also could use some help with registration.  Please let me know
if you will be available to help with registration anytime in the
morning.

--
BEN

DSP #60
Mercury Capri
-- Racing is life...all the rest is just waiting --