RE: WORKERS, WORKERS, WORKERS!!!!

To: "'Kelly, Katie'" <kkelly@spss.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: WORKERS, WORKERS, WORKERS!!!!
From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 16:39:48 -0700
If it's an odd name resolution issue, then this URL should always work fine:
http://216.218.241.199/solo2/

the .com domain name was supposed to go away eventually, while the .org name
is supposed to be current.  According to Network Solutions their database
was last updated just yesterday, so I wonder if somebody goofed over
there...

-Carl