Rookie Program NOT in Danger (SFR Solo 2 Region Chief speaks)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Rookie Program NOT in Danger (SFR Solo 2 Region Chief speaks)
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 14:18:57 EDT
As long as I'm Region Chief (thru 2001, if y'all will have me...), there will
be a Rookie Program.  How it is administered, that's up to the Steering
Committee and the Rookie Administrator.

As far as the 2000 Slush Series, the Steering Committee needs to figure out
how to deal with the current parameters we have to run it.  This WILL be the
main (possibly only) topic for the September SC meeting.

I don't think we have the sites to have 2 separate Series at this point in
time, much as I like Jerry's idea.  The concept will be given due
consideration within the Steering Committee, though I think to promise it at
this time would be extremely pre-mature...

CHD