Re: Nationals Party 15 September - 8PM Club Mallard, Albany

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: Nationals Party 15 September - 8PM Club Mallard, Albany
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 18:38:05 -0700
Hey tell these people there's no traffic problem in la bahia aqui. The
secrets in car prep and seat time! Get rid of those sissy cars and get a
beater. 67 olds. Add dents. got 4 headlights; you only need one. tap the
other three
with a ball peen. Body rust is good. Body rust visable in a rear view mirror
is better, though.You know those racy little windshied decals that say this
or that racing. get one that says "uninsured" backwards so they can read it.
double face tape a burger to the dash. Throw a smock over your suit. Look
deranged. Read a map. Read Tolstoy. Ya gotta left foot break so you can
drive so close it would make a NASCAR guy pucker. Trailer hitch
distance.Change lanes a lot. Remember you're up againt guys that have three
months left on their 36 month lease,are already sweating excess milage
charges. They're not looking for a wear and tear surcharge. Like Moses, the
seas will part.