RE: Nationals Party 15 September - 8PM Club Mallard, Albany

To: "'Sethracer@aol.com'" <Sethracer@aol.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Nationals Party 15 September - 8PM Club Mallard, Albany
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 15:33:48 -0700
Seth Emerson writes...

>><< Katie advises:  We will be inter-mingling with some normal, everyday
people
 from Berkeley.  >>

> You mean, Katie, all three of them will be
>there? Wow!

Well, James will be there... so, make that two. :)

Club Mallard, ladies and gentlemen, pours its Guiness in layers. That's
right, LAYERS. It's like this nice, thick desert. Then, they draw a shamrock
on top in the foam.

There are pool tables galore on both floors. There's a bar on each floor.
Inside is really dark and cozy. There's a backyard with teekee (sp?) lamps
and tables and chairs. There are balconies with tables and chairs. You can
stand near a window on the second floor and pour stuff on people's heads
below as they walk by on the sidewalk. Not that I'd really recommend doing
that, but theoretically, it is possible.

Katie