Pylon for September 2000

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pylon for September 2000
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 10:54:40 -0400
North American Pylon for September 2000 goes into the mail today.
        This month the lead story is about the first single-site Canadian
National Autoslalom Championship held in Manitoba. Previously there had
been a multiple-site championship where the same course was set up on as
many as 19 sites across Canada.
        ALso, we cover two BF Goodrich-sponsored CenDiv Series meets and
the CenDiv Divisional.
        Plus we cover the Georgia State meet.
        Columns by
        -Warren Leveque on girl watching.
        -David Hironaka on driving an F125.
        -Dwayne Komush on aerodynamics in autocross.
        -Geoprge Ryan on SCCA Solo II class structure.
        -Bryan Beckman delves into the Physics of Racing, this time on
Traction.

And we cover events in Las Vegas; Atlanta; Albany, CA; and the Colorado
National Tour at Pikes Peak Raceway.

        Two road tests this month:
        -Honda's Insight, a gas/electric hybrid, and
        -Toyota's new MR2 Spyder.

Subscriptions are $24 for 12 monthly issues. Check out our web site at
<www.napylon.com>
and subscribe from there. Or send a check for $24 to: North American Pylon,
P.O. Box 1203, Pleasanton, CA 94566-0120.
        After Sept. 20, 2000, our toll-free line will again be operating
and accepts Visa or MasterCard. Call 1-800-KT-KELLY  between 9-5 PT, M-F,
after Sept. 20.

--John Kelly

points for the American Autocross Series.