Support stands that bolt to hubs?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, autox@f-body.org
Subject: Support stands that bolt to hubs?
From: adozzell@sc9.intel.com (TONY OZZELLO P802 AWS)
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 09:35:12 -0700
Hey all,

I'm thinking of modelling the suspension on my car and the first
thing I need to do is to get good locations of all the pivot points
in the suspension. I don't have an alignment rack at home but I was
thinking that if someone made a support stand maybe a foot or two
high that would bolt on the hubs in place of a tire, it would be
easy to lift the car up enough to easily slide under and get measurements
while the suspension was loaded.
Has anyone seen/heard of such a thing?
Or, has anyone measured all the pivot locations for a 4th gen f-body
so I can skip this step? :)

Thanks,

Tony