RE: Nationals Talent Show?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Nationals Talent Show?
From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 21:58:43 -0700
Whelp, Kevin Stevens has the VHS tape version, and both will be off to
Topeka in the early AM tomorrow morning.  Thanks Kevin, you da man!  Go kick
some butt in SS for us!

Here's the final cut of what's on the tape (it now includes a big SFR logo
and a couple other cute additions):
http://www.binaryvista.simplenet.com/temp/AutoX2000A.zip  (14MB)
http://www.binaryvista.simplenet.com/temp/AutoX2000B.zip  (56MB)
http://www.binaryvista.simplenet.com/temp/AutoX2000C.zip  (3.5MB)

Good luck actually being able to tell what's going on in the 3.5MB version,
it's really really choppy at such a low data rate, but I thought you modem
users might appreciate it.  All three files use DivX, get it here or you
won't be able to see the video stream:  http://divx.ctw.cc/

-Carl