Chris McKinney .011 Away from Victory

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chris McKinney .011 Away from Victory
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 16:01:31 -0700
Marchell Fletcher is leading C Stock Ladies, but so far, this appears to be
the race of the day. Go Chris!

Meanwhile, Jesus Villareal, co-driving Jerry Riley's Mustang, is currently
sitting in third in C Prepared, the largest field at this event, with 65
entrants. He's about .6 off the lead. This is a car that has been sitting in
Jerry's garage since I was in high school, and was finally brought out to an
autocross... last summer. Frank Stagnaro is currently 8th.

Ron Babb from Seattle is winning D Modified with a .4 lead over Jeff
Ellerby, the only man, save one other guy, in history to beat Chris
O'Donnell in D Modified. Ron Flier, back from a long hiatus, is currently
third. Chris O'Donnell, the favorite, is in... sixth.

The exceptionally good news it that I unfortunately have to work very late
today, but hopefully, my source being my mom will call me with all the
latest.

Stay tuned...

Ace Reporter