Tom Ellam in 2nd in CSP

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tom Ellam in 2nd in CSP
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 13:08:02 -0700
Oops, I think I fell asleep.

Okay, we're back moving again, first with Tom Ellam just .2 away from
another jacket in CSP behind David Palmquist's Miata. This was on the north
course. This tells me very good things are in store for Mr. Ellam, because
as soon as he launches that RX-3 on the south courses, I believe we will
have lift off.

My cliches are getting worse as I grow exhausted from all this. But, as your
friendly Ace Reporter, I shall not give up in my quest of presenting the
facts with my own extremely biased twist as Ace Reporters are wont to do.

Bret Norgaard, unfortunately, is a DNS.

Look for south course attacks from Tom Berry in his RX-3 and Allen Kugler,
CRX, on the morrow.

Food for thought: Bob Tunnell's first day runs would put him in third in
CSP.

Jeannine Breeze looks well on her way to her jacket, as she's got an almost
three second lead in B Prepared Ladies.

So, despite the disappointments, which are always a part of life, SFR is
holding strong in our persuit of excellence.

Ace Reporter