Ray Miller, Our Lucky #7

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ray Miller, Our Lucky #7
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 13:18:57 -0700
Ray Miller won BSP by .5 over Brandon Young of Washington. Bill Sanford, of
TVR fame, was third. This totally blows my predictions out of the water, as
I thought for sure this one would belong to Guy Ankeny or Duke Langley. I am
pleasantly surprised.

In BM, Malibu Mike dropped to third behind Eric Pettigrew and Colan Arnold.
There were 16 entrants.

Now all eyes are on Andy McKee as he attempts to catch and pass Gary
Thomason in A Stock. Meanwhile, Bill Fleig and Sean Breeze duke it out in
BP. Which one will be the winner?

Stay tuned... we're almost done.

Then we should go meet up at the Mallard, and talk about something else.

Katie K.