California Corvettes Rock Again

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: California Corvettes Rock Again
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 15:34:13 -0700
With only .084 of a difference between first and second, SFR's Sean Breeze
took the gold in B Prepared over Bill Fleig, last year's Rookie of the Year.
They were both co-driving Breeze's '63 Corvette, a car that has been passed
down through the Northern California B Prepared family for generations.
Larry Park would be proud. They were 1.4 seconds ahead of Randy Herrick's
RX-7, and 1.8 ahead of past BP national champ Sam Platt.

In A Stock, Andy McKee started off sizzling, yet unfortunately couldn't
match the excellence of his first run. However, he did manage to move up a
spot, to take the bronze medal in a class filled with so many national
champions, I just can't count. Gary Thomason won, with Paul Kozlak in
second.

I forgot to mention the outstanding performances turned in by Ken Yeo and
Vic Sias in BSP. Ken takes home the fifth place trophy, and Vic earned 11th,
in a class that just keeps getting faster and faster.

I have no idea what the trophy count is, but I was just talking to Arie on
his cell phone, and I relayed to him all of SFR's national champs, and he
said something to the affect of, "OH MY GOD!" We are back on top, yet again,
folks. I think we took home 8 national championships, with several near
misses, and many valiant efforts.

Up next... my closing comments.

Ace Reporter