Re: How SFR did at Nationals...

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How SFR did at Nationals...
From: Jim Ochi <jochi@liquidaudio.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 18:49:06 -0700
Darn, darn, darn - major case of brain fade.  The SS and AP results out on
the SCCA site haven't been updated yet, and I didn't notice.  Guess that's
what I get for compiling this while I was trying to get some actual work
done!  Anyway, thanks to Rich Urschel for catching the goof...

Jim Ochi
jochi@liquidaudio.com