Congratulations to our Champions and Trophy winners!!!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Congratulations to our Champions and Trophy winners!!!
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 13:56:23 EDT
As San Francisco Region Solo 2 Chief, I'd like to congratulate everyone who
went to the 2000 Solo 2 Nationals.  We had 67 entrants, which certainly ranks
among our best turnouts, if not SFR's all time record.  Unfortunately, we had
3 Did Not Starts, Rick Brown for business reasons, Bret Norgaard whose car
did not get together in time, and Bruce Cambern whose original Cobra
A/Prepared car was severely damaged when a strong wind blew Scotty White's
canopy completely over the top of his semi, and one of the weights for the
canopy crashed through Bruce's trailer into the Cobra.  Our best wishes go to
Bruce in the repairs of the Cobra.

First, our 8 National Champions:

Katie Elder - G/Stock Ladies
Pam Kannan - D/Prepared Ladies
Jesus Villareal - C/Prepared
Ray Miller - B/ Street Prepared
Patti Yeo - B/Street Prepared Ladies
Sean Breese - B/Prepared
Jeannine Breese - B/Prepared Ladies
Barry Spencer - E/Modified

Other trophy winners:

Andy McKee 3rd place A/Stock
Derek Butts - 5th place C/Stock
Jim Martin - 15th place C/Stock
Chris McKinney - 2nd place C/Stock Ladies
Kevin McCormick - 3rd place G/Stock
Ricardo Quinonez - 6th place G/Stock
Ken Yeo - 5th place B/Street Prepared
Vic Sias - 11th place B/Street Prepared
Tom Ellam - 3rd place C/Street Prepared
Arie Villasol - 2nd Place D/Street Prepared
Ben Martinez - 5th Place D/Street Prepared
Rick Myllenbeck - 6th Place D/Street Prepared
Jim Leithauser - 7th Place E/Street Prepared
Casey Cronin - 8th Place E/Street Prepared
Bill Martin - 4th Place A/Prepared
Bill Fleig -2nd Place B/Prepared
Frank Stagnaro - 4th Place C/Prepared
Jerry Riley - 8th Place C/Prepared
Chris Kannan - 5th Place D/Prepared
Mike Lella - 3rd Place B/Modified

Other entrants:

Super Stock:
 19  Steve Hobaugh
 20  Don McKenna
 26  Fred Van Wagenen
 27  Jeff Reitmeir
 28  Stacey Reitmeir
 29  Kevin Stevens
 37  Josh Sirota
 41  Mike Maier

Super Stock Ladies:
  9  Brianne Denise Mitchell

A/Stock:
 14  Teresa Neidel
 24  Ralph Elder
 27  Lloyd Feaver
 31  Rex Tener

C/Stock:
 19  Lee Sutton
 21  Jim Plotkin
 42  Scot Zediker

G/Stock:
 16  Peter Mottaz
 18  Rod McLane

H/Stock:
 16  Larry Sharp

B/Street Prepared:
 16  Harold Olsen
 29  Robert Glover
 42  Scott Fraser

B/Street Prepared Ladies:
   8  Elise Geiger

C/Street Prepared:
 32  Bret Norgaard (Did Not Start)

D/Street Prepared:
 17  Don Lew

F/Street Prepared:
 34  Brent Blakely

A/Prepared:
 10  John Kelly
 13  Bruce Cambern (Did Not Start)

A/Prepared Ladies:
   3  Pat Kelly

B/Prepared:

 17  Rick Brown (Did Not Start)

C/Prepared:
 41  Barbara Ogg
 43  Charlie Davis

B/Modified:
   7  Tony Colicchio

E/Modified:
 12  Tom Kubo

F125:
   6  Vernon Head
   7  Darren Madams

F125L
   4  Sarah Keyser

Street Touring S:
 19  Soebiantoro Soekamto
 20  Chok Balmaceda

Thank you all for representing SFR at the Solo 2 Nationals.

Charlie Davis