home decor

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: home decor
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 08:53:00 -0700
..so I buy these panasports and mount my streets on them, and they look so
great just sitting there. Well, we were going to have a party for thirty or
so poeple, and Carolyn says, "what are you going to do with the wheels?" I
offer to run down to Pier 1 and get those little round glass table tops and
use the wheels for cocktail tables. They're just the right height if you
stack two together. Ha! She didn't like that idea, but then she hasn't seen
the mastercard bill for them either. See you Sunday.
Tony