Slush Series

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Slush Series
From: pter <ph_513@excite.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:52:20 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all!

I've been reading on the digest for a while, and saw the new rules for Slush
Series this year.

I'm in the same boat as several others it seems, but there seems to be a
silver lining to all this.

Lower turnouts. Yes an actual plus!
Since there's talk about starting up the Rookie Mentorship program again...
The fewer rookies (the people who don't plan on sticking around), the
attention rookies get :)

I've only attended a few events this past season, just to kind of "try" it
out, and see how much it affected my wallet :)

So where do I sign up for the Rookie program?

pter

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html