Looking for a ride for next season

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for a ride for next season
From: Darren Madams <darren@madams.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 15:49:42 -0800 (PST)
I'm thinking about next season (already) and am wondering if anybody
is in need of a codriver for next season.

I would like to do all the west coast tours and some divisionals but only
a few regionals.  Would prefer to do lots of systematic testing.  Of course,
I would want to do Nationals too.  Preferably stock or street prepared, must
be competitive (or at least possible).

Have money, experience, geez, truck, some garage space, etc. etc.

Let me know if you need a codriver for next season.

        --Darren

p.s. Current plan is to bring the kart to Pro's and the finale so can work
out deals to share for that, or can do the car for pros too.