SFR changes!

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SFR changes!
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 22:58:33 -0800
Two new items of interest approved by the
Steering Committee tonight:

1.  The Rookie Program is gone!  We now have
     a Novice Program, which is the same except for the
    new name.  This means cards must be marked
    like GS-N instead of GS-R.  This is meant to
    make it easier for Pat to score Street Touring R
   and Street Touring - Rookie.  Now it will be
   Street Touring - Novice, no confusion.

2. The PAX class is gone.  We thought that it
    was no longer serving its original purpose,
    and people were just using it instead of WRG
    to "time shift".

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!