Re: unrelated to anything

To: Fvw94svt@aol.com
Subject: Re: unrelated to anything
From: "Jason H. Liao" <jhliao@qpt.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 21:51:51 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, 17 Nov 2000 Fvw94svt@aol.com wrote:

> Tony,
> I just got back from my own personal tour of Portland.  Didn't get a chance
> to visit the raceway, but do have to admit it is a nice city with no real
> traffic to speak of unless you are headed to the beach and then there is

Well the city streets don't have too much traffic.  But the freeways are
crowded during rush hour.  Not as bad as the bay area, but it did take me
around 45 min on what shoulda been a 30 min drive (or something like that)
on the urban freeways, heading back to the airport.  Enough traffic to
come to a complete stop on the freeways. :O

Very nice city though, green everywhere...

Jason