Re: unrelated to anything

To: "Jason H. Liao" <jhliao@qpt.com>
Subject: Re: unrelated to anything
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:01:17 -0800
There's a reason for the green, it's called rain! I found some of the
freeways (is there more than one?) quite narrow; when towing a trailer
that's not fun. The city has a trolley system that's been there for
years, and works very well. A nice place to live if you don't mind a
little water, and mowing the grass more often. :-)
--Pat Kelly
P.S. Pretty decent skiing is close by.