RE: Team Longhair - The (semi-)Official Announcement!

To: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@Roche.COM>
Subject: RE: Team Longhair - The (semi-)Official Announcement!
From: "Sean O'Boyle" <joboyle@hpux.students.engr.scu.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 17:40:53 -0800 (PST)
I tried that substitution and I think it rings true (except for the
eating kids thing):

"Team Sloth was gonna rip his heart out.  Team Sloth'm the best
ever.  Team Sloth'm the most brutal and most viscious and most ruthless
champion there's ever been.  There's no one can stop me.  Lennox is a
conquerer, no Team Sloth'm Alexander he's no Alexander Team Sloth'm the
best ever!  There's never been anybody as ruthless.  Team Sloth'm Jack
Dempsey there's no one like me Team Sloth'm from naer claus.  There's no
one that can match me.  My style is impetuous, my defenses impregnable,
and Team Sloth'm just ferocious.  Team Sloth want your heart, Team Sloth
wanna eat his children.  Praise be to Allah!"