Re: Team Longhair - The (semi-)Official Announcement!

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>,
Subject: Re: Team Longhair - The (semi-)Official Announcement!
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 18:17:56 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
To: "'Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}'" <PETER.THANA@Roche.COM>;
<ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2000 5:31 PM

> Team Long Hair responds with:
>
> If you're going... to San Francisco... be sure to wear... some flowers in
> your hair...

Hey, that's a Led Zeppelin song, isn't it? (I know it isn't, but it did show
up somewhere in the middle of "Dazed and Confused" in The Song Remains The
Same.)

Team Longhair's captain sez:  You short-hairs are goin' DOWN!!!!!  You may
have your BMW's and Type R's, but we got long hair!!

My God, I'm starting to sound like a pro-wrestler...

Scot