Re: Race Tires on the Street??

To: "James Creasy" <black94pgt@pacbell.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Race Tires on the Street??
From: "Debbie Cunningham" <bartsmom@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 20:55:38 -0800
heheheh, I notice that you didn't say, "smoking C5 Corvettes on highway
ONramps"...Maybe the solution is to turn the CRX into the autocross car!  I
have always wanted to, but I don't have the $$ or the mechanical aptitude.
It has 217,000 miles on it, but runs like a champ and is in great shape!

Seriously, thanks to all of you for your advice and Eric Cheung for the
tires!  I really appreciate it!  Hopefully, I can join Team Longhair in the
not too distant future.  That is, of course, if you'll have me :).

Debbie
Eagle Talon
All it needs is a rear sway bar, exhaust and tires...etc., etc.