RE: Team Longhair - The (semi-)Official Announcement!

To: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Team Longhair - The (semi-)Official Announcement!
From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 20:10:51 -0800
A slice of Sloth is listed as just $6.60 at the Road Kill Cafe:
http://www.ac.biola.edu/~martin/rk.html

Here's another prime picture of road kill:
http://www.columbia.edu/~xr5/imgJob1l.jpg

And lastly a motivational poster for my distinguished competitors over in
Team Sloth:
http://www.columbia.edu/~xr5/imgFUIneptitude.jpg

-Carl
Google Rocks.