Mailing list removal

To: Bay Area Autox List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
From: Stuart C Teitelbaum <stuartt@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:06:24 -0800
Hi Sports Fans
    I don't know if any body remembers me it's been so long since Damien
and I have been out there playing. I have been having quite the year
what with my business burning down and the subsequent re-building I have
had neither the time nor the money to come out and play. I also need to
replace my tired clutch and cant quite afford it  NOT THAT  I DON'T MISS
IT !! I DO! And I hope to be back soon , but for the time being I would
like to be taken off the mailing list for a while. I just get jealous
reading about all the fun everybody is having without me.  So until that
time in the not to distant future ,I hope to see you all again .
                                        Thanks and keep 'em flying
                                         Stuart  & Damien Teitelbaum
                                         '85 MR 2