Re: [NorCalIMOC] mk1, any tranny for sale?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [NorCalIMOC] mk1, any tranny for sale?
From: semclane@earthlink.net (Sterling McLane)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 18:36:16 -0800
You better not plan on running SCCA C-Stock with the mods you are making
and want to make in addition.  They are illegal and will be protested by
the 1.6l Miata guys for sure.  You won't make it into CSP either with the
engine swap.  You can do some mods (external) on a stock engine but
swapping a similar engine from another product line will knock you out.
The local OSP class will take you but don't expect to beat the
turbo-charged 1.8l Starlets.