Re: TracQuest?

To: mrc01@flash.net, Autocross List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TracQuest?
From: Sharon Levy <esslevy@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:30:00 -0800 (PST)
Yes, Corey, Steve Sherwood and I have attended and
instructed at their events.

Todd Serota runs the event very well (organized, and
timely).  He's a Porsche enthusiast and a very good
driver.  They may seem pricey compared to some of the
other HPDEs, but he is strict about limiting
enrollment and you'll never get more track time at
another event.  Very worthwhile.

Sharon

http://shopping.yahoo.com/