Re: Code Names

To: "George Chiou" <george_chiou@bellsport.com>
Subject: Re: Code Names
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 17:52:18 -0800
She doesn't "work". She is a professional autocrosser. After she went to
free agency, her agent negotiated a typical autocrossers contract for an 8.5
million dollar multi-year deal. All she has to do during the day is review
endorsement deals from manufacturers. Its true. The rest of us don't like it
because it blows the SFR salary cap, and we have to get by on "driver
minimums".
Sined, Disgruntled in Orinda