Re: (BAMP) Question about a-x run groups

To: "Craig Haggart, Accelerator Ops" <haggart@SLAC.Stanford.EDU>,
Subject: Re: (BAMP) Question about a-x run groups
From: Tom Burke <thosd@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 11:35:16 -0800 (PST)
Depends on which group is running / sponsoring the
A/X.  NASA allows people to run out of class.  No big
deal.  Just indicate WRG (wrong run group) on your run
card. To balance the work groups it is usually
expected that a driver works with the group with which
the driver competed.  Even that may be negotiated.
Tom
--- "Craig Haggart, Accelerator Ops"