WANTED: 924S/944/944 Turbo for project car.

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: WANTED: 924S/944/944 Turbo for project car.
From: "Lane, Jim" <Jim.Lane@netapp.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 16:02:00 -0800
All,

I'm looking to build a race car for SCCA/NASA/PCA/POC/any other event
they'll let me enter and would like assistance/suggestions on how to find a
beat up 924S/944 or 944 Turbo.  I'd like the body to be relatively straight
and could care less about the engine/drive train or the interior.  I'm
hoping to spend around $1500. Of course I'll adjust to reality as it
presents itself.

I've been looking online at cars.com, autotrader, yahoo/excite classifieds,
rennlist and pca.org classifieds.  I've come to the conclusion that the car
I want may be sitting in the back of shop or garage just waiting for me to
tow it away.

Anyone know of such a beast ??

Thanks in advance.

Jim