Elite amateurs needed for pre-season entertainment

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Elite amateurs needed for pre-season entertainment
From: "Grantz, Sherry" <Sherry.Grantz@Aspect.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 17:03:41 -0800
Mark Saturday, January 20 on your calendar NOW for exciting afternoon of
bench racing and pizza.

OK, that part comes after we clean out the motor home a bit, fix a few
broken latches, drawers, and blinds, sort out the dead cones, build a helmet
shelf for our Spectacular New Easter Egg Loaner Helmets, and other fun, fun
activities. We can try out the refrigerator's cooling properties on beer and
soda and maybe microwave something.

Time: Afternoon or maybe middle of day - depending on when the hordes want
to show up.

Location: Montague Expressway between 680 and 880 (San Jose/Milpitas - easy
freeway access). Complete details to the lucky ones who volunteer early
enough to be selected.

Please do not bring more than one (or maybe two) tool boxes per person.
Gloves could be a plus. Limited need for racer's tape.

Reply to Charlie Davis to get signed up for this alluring opportunity.