Re: Elite amateurs needed for pre-season entertainment

To: Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: Elite amateurs needed for pre-season entertainment
From: ejbaylis@pacbell.net
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 07:39:55 -0700
I'm pretty much an amateur when it comes to basic carpentry, but perhaps
some time spent with you elite folks working on the great white beast will
elevate my status.  So I'll join the work/party on the 20th.

Maybe I can hit Road Runner (is that what that place on Monerey Hwy is
called?) in SJ for a new helmet first.  Sadly, my Snell 85 has got to go --
what does one do with an outdated helmet?  Decorate the garage wall?
Donate it to the Autocross Hall of Fame? (I don't mean that I qualify --
just my helmet!) Turn it into a planter?

EJ Bayliss