Re: Koni Shocks

To: Barry Spencer <BSpencer@tsoft.com>
Subject: Re: Koni Shocks
From: James Creasy <jcre@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 11:35:32 -0800
i am assuming the cheapest; the place didnt ask what model i wanted and i
didnt know there were different ones.  its not hard to disconnect the shock
(but not feasible between runs).

my hope is that the double adjustable will allow some tuning
experimentation, and eventually i can go to a single adjustable once i
figure out the right valving.

the car hooked up the best with the 70K worn out monroe shocks i got with
it. =)

-james c