Re: Oil Filters

To: "Jason Liao" <jason_liao@pmc-sierra.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Filters
From: "Bryan Heitkotter" <Bryan64@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:11:17 -0800
I use the Purolator PureOne in my MR2.  It has the anti-drainback valve
Toyota recommends, and claims that SAE tests prove it filters better.
Idunno, I just buy it because it's small (very little clearance to get your
hand around it with my car) and readily available.

Bryan Heitkotter
'87 MR2 - http://move.to/theMR2