Re: Revised SFR Solo II schedule

To: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>, Derek Butts
Subject: Re: Revised SFR Solo II schedule
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 17:40:29 -0500

Message text written by Derek Butts

"Are we going to have a problem with Boondoggle if Oakland makes it to the
Superbowl?  Eventhough it's in Tampa they often open the stadium up to fans
watch the game.  If so I'll root for the Ravens : )

-Derek"

Derek, etc.:

        In checking with the Network Assoc. Coliseum, there are, as of noon
today, no plans to open the stadium for Raider fans on Super Bowl Sunday.
We will be faced with the reality of a soccer match taking place the night
before, on the 27th, and the residue they leave behind in Lot B.

--John Kelly